Free 1 to 2 day delivery in Northern Ireland. Delivery not available to mainland UK.
There may be a small charge for rural areas. We will contact you if applicable.
- 5.5 x 59 x 52 cm (H x W x D)
- 4 zones
- Touch controls
- Induction technology delivers rapid and safe heat
- Touch controls to accurately adjust the heat with your fingertip
- Plenty of safety features to protect you and your family while cooking
- Easy clean ceramic surface to quickly wipe away spills
From boiling water rapidly to gently simmering that spicy curry, the induction technology inside the Belling IHT602 Electric Induction Hob gives you complete control over your cooking. Using magnets to heat your pots and pans rather than the surface, you can enjoy rapid and controlled heat.
If you lift the pan, the automatic pan detection function will automatically lower the power, saving energy and helping to keep you safe.
You can quickly and easily adjust the settings using just your fingertip. The touch control panel helps you to find the ideal temperature and set timings to keep you in complete control of your cooking.
Plenty of safety features
Keep your family safe while you're cooking. With residual heat indicators to warn you when the surface is still hot and a child lock to prevent the settings accidentally being changed, you can prepare dinner with confidence.
Easy clean ceramic surface
Cooking can be a messy business. If you end up splashing food over the hob, you won't have to worry - the easy clean ceramic surface helps to prevent food from sticking, so you can simply wipe away the mess.
* Installation & disposal services only available within 25 mile radius*