Or see our latest reviews from Google & Facebook below:
Free 1 to 2 day delivery in Northern Ireland. Delivery not available to mainland UK.
There may be a small charge for rural areas. We will contact you if applicable.
Free your time for more moments you’ll love with the Hotpoint Aquarius HFC 2B19 X UK Dishwasher in stainless steel.
Thanks to an adjustable top tray, you can create extra space in the basket below for larger pans or jugs. With room for up to 13 place settings, the everyday clean-ups and after-party clear-downs become a breeze.
Featuring a 11L cycle to efficiently clean your dishes using only the resources necessary resources, the LED Interface lets you easily select the best program for your needs, including Rapid, Eco, Soak and Half-Load cycles.
Complete with a Stainless Steel Tub for better hygiene, the Hotpoint Aquarius HFC 2B19 SV UK Dishwasher includes a Delay Timer, runs with a Silent motor and comes with an A+ energy rating.
Capacity for up to 15 place settings is created by a flexible storage system, including a Vertical Zone that lets you secure pans vertically to free up space in the lower basket.
Thanks to its capacity to vary the spinning speed, the innovative Inverter Motor can properly calibrate water pressure and, therefore, cleaning force, in combination with an optimised electronic control at all times. The magnets allow a precise control of sprayers, directing the water with the right pressure, in the right spot and at the right time.
- 13 Place Settings - Ideal for medium sized households
- A+ Energy Efficiency Rating - Helps save money on your energy bills
- 5 Programmes; Includes Eco / Intensive / Normal / Prewash / Rapid 30
- 2,4 or 8 Hour Delay Start Timer - Wash at a time convenient for you taking advantage of energy tariffs
- Quiet with just a 49dB noise level - Great for open plan living or families with young children
- Rinse aid and salt indicator lights
- 1 Year Labour / 10 Years Parts Warranty - Guaranteed performance and quality
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W600 x D600
- 296 kWh/3060 L Annual energy/water consumption
* Installation & disposal services only available within 25 mile radius*