Free 1 to 2 day delivery in Northern Ireland. Delivery not available to mainland UK.
There may be a small charge for rural areas. We will contact you if applicable.
Bringing stunning 4K Ultra HD imagery and LG's immersive sound design together, the LG UP75 also features LG's fully loaded webOS smart platform. You'll never be stuck for something to watch again either, as the easy-to-use interface serves up a massive range of content options – from Netflix to Disney+ and many more - making it easy to find your next favourite movie or TV show.
Experience vibrant picture quality in dazzling detail with up to 4K clarity.
LG's AI Sound feature puts you right at the centre of the action, creating an absorbing atmosphere in any room.
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen size: 43 inches.
- Size of TV H57.2, W97.3, D8.5cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H61.1, W97.3, D18.7cm.
- Width of TV stand 81.3cm.
- Weight of TV without stand 8kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand 8.1kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H66, W106, D15.2cm.
- Packaged weight 10.2kg.
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- HDR10 - makes whites brighter, intensifies colour and enhances the overall picture for an epic cinematic effect.
- Motion rate 60Hz.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- AI Sound sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 1 USB port and 2 HDMI sockets.
- AV socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
Smart TV features
- Works with Amazon Alexa, works with Google assistant, .
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Now TV, disney+, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, My5, All 4, Amazon Prime, YouTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview Play digital tuner.
- Freeview Play (UK).
- Quad core processor 4K processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Aerial required.
- Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8806091225818.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency class: G.
- Energy consumption per 1000h: 66.6kWh.
- Energy consumption in high dynamic mode per 1000h: 85kWh.
- Annual power consumption 93kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
* Installation & disposal services only available within 25 mile radius*