Or see our latest reviews from Google & Facebook below:
Free 1 to 2 day delivery in Northern Ireland. Delivery not available to mainland UK.
There may be a small charge for rural areas. We will contact you if applicable.
- 20 litre capacity - great for small households
- 6 pre-programmed automatic menus - for ease of use
- Digital control with 11 power settings
- Height: 25.8 cm
- Width: 44 cm
- Depth: 35.9 cm
Eight Handy Programmes
Choose from eight auto-cook and express defrost functions on the easy-to-read display. These menus cleverly calculate the cooking time for you, with weight and time defrost options also available.
The R272WM offers 11 power levels up to 800 W and has a 20 L capacity. It even comes with a 99 minute timer and handy clock function, so it’s easy to monitor the cooking time.
Microwaves are no longer just re-heating devices. With innovative models from top brands like Sharp, you can now bake, cook and thaw quickly and easily.
Benefits of Microwave Cooking
As well as being quick and simple to use, microwaves also offer an energy efficient way of cooking meals – perfect if you’re looking to save electricity and help the environment.
Offering shorter preparation times, food cooked in a microwave often retains its nutrients better.
Expect even cooking with the rotating plate which prevents any hotspots, so food is cooked to perfection every time.
One of the most popular uses for a microwave is to re-heat food. Whether it’s a ready meal, a leftover curry or simply some spaghetti hoops to accompany your toast, a microwave is an ideal tool.
Microwave ovens are capable of heating food without actually getting hot themselves. This means the risk of burns decreases greatly compared to a conventional oven.
This Sharp microwave also features a child safety lock – a handy addition if you have curious little ones wandering around.
Magnificent Microwave Meals
Cooking with a microwave makes life easier, and there are dozens of recipes you can try.
- Make your own crisps or cook popcorn for a movie night.
- Steam vegetables and make poached fish as a healthy mid-week meal.
- Whip up a tasty Carbonara sauce.
- Heat warming winter soups and casseroles.
- Bake muffins or cakes in a mug in just four minutes.
- For dessert, microwaves are also handy to soften ice cream for easy scooping.