If you would like us to install your new appliance here is the list of charges:
- WASHERS £40
- WASHER DRYERS £40
- DRYERS £25
- ELECTRIC COOKERS £55
- GAS & DUEL FUEL COOKERS £100
- FRIDGE FREEZERS £25
- FRIDGES & FREEZERS £20
- AMERICAN FRIDGE FREEZER £40 + £80 IF DOORS NEED REMOVED
- TELEVISION £45
- TV& STAND £55
BUILT-IN INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WASHERS £80
- DISHWASHERS £80
- OVENS £80
- MICROWAVE OVENS £60
- HOBS £60
- HOODS £75
- FRIDGE FREEZERS £90
- FRIDGES & FREEZERS £70
How we install.
We'll check a few things before we get started depending on the appliance
- We’ll check the electric socket
- We'll check that your water connections for washing appliances are easy to access
- We'll make sure your cupboard door is in a good condition
- We'll look at the door's hinges to make sure that they match your new appliance
Once the engineer is happy to proceed
- We’ll disconnect the old appliance then Un-box and check the new product
- We’ll connect your new appliance to a suitable mains water supply (washing appliances) within 1.5 metres of your product.
- Connect the waste hose to a suitable spigot, downpipe and existing waste connections
- We’ll connect to an existing electrical socket
- The built-in integrated appliance we will re-fit the door/doors to the new appliance
- Level the appliance and check that it’s fully working and operational
- If you add recycling to your order, we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling
NB. If your electrical sockets are unsafe or your plumbing is not to a satisfactory standard, you will need to employ an appropriate tradesperson to make necessary repairs before we can complete the installation.
What we don’t do
We don’t make any changes to your property as we only install
We will not check the measurements make sure to check the size of your new appliance before you purchase it, it is important to check the width height and depth of the housing. If your cupboards or housing units need any changes to fit your new appliance, make sure you’ve made them before we arrive.
Integrated doors & hinges
Make sure your cupboard doors are in good condition, just so there are no issues when we’re fitting them. The opening mechanisms and hinges need to be the same as before. Alterations to doors or plinths require a tradesperson and are not our responsibility.